- Why did the math teacher open a bakery?
Because he wanted to make some dough!
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
- What did the English teacher say to the boat?
“I before E, except after C!”
- Why did the history teacher go to the beach?
Because he wanted to catch some waves!
- How does a science teacher organize their periodic table?
They use the element of surprise!
- What do you call a teacher who never frowns?
- Why did the music teacher go to jail?
Because they couldn’t keep their “bass” behavior in control!
- Why did the geography teacher bring a ladder to class?
Because they heard the class was on a higher level!
- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
Because their students were so bright!
- What do you call a teacher who can sing but can’t play any instruments?
The voice of reason!
- Why did the teacher always carry a ladder?
To work on their high notes!
- How do you catch a squirrel that keeps disrupting the class?
Climb a tree and act like a nut!
- Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher?
There was no chemistry between them!
- What did the scarecrow say to the teacher?
“I’m outstanding in my field!”
- Why did the teacher bring a parachute to class?
Because they wanted to give their students a high-flying lesson!