- Why did the fisherman bring a piano to his fishing trip?
Because he wanted to catch a bass!
- How do you fix a broken tuba?
With a tuba glue!
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!
- Why did the scarecrow become a famous singer?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
- How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it!
- What type of music do chiropractors listen to?
- Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems!
- How does a musician make their coffee?
They just blend it!
- What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
It was two-tired!
Feel free to share these jokes with your students and have a good laugh together!