90-Day Fiancé is a popular reality television series that follows couples who have applied for a K-1 visa in the United States, which allows them to live together in America for 90 days with the goal of getting married. The show has captivated audiences with its dramatic relationships and heartwarming love stories. If you’re looking to start watching 90-Day Fiancé from the beginning, this article will walk you through how to watch the series in order.
Step 1: Begin with the Main Series
Firstly, it’s essential to begin with the main 90-Day Fiancé series, as it introduces viewers to the premise and format of the show. Therefore, you should watch all seasons in chronological order:
1. Season One (2014)
2. Season Two (2014)
3. Season Three (2015)
4. Season Four (2016)
5. Season Five (2017)
6. Season Six (2018)
7. Season Seven (2019)
8. Season Eight (2020)
Step 2: Watch Spin-Off Series
Once you have finished watching the main series, there are several spin-off series within the 90-Day Fiancé universe that add depth and context to certain couples’ stories:
1. 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? – This spin-off follows couples from the main series
after their wedding, delving into life and marital challenges they face.
2. 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days – This prequel documents what happens before couples apply for their K-1 visa, including their international dating experiences.
3. 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way – This series follows American citizens who move abroad to be with their partners rather than applying for a K-1 visa.
4. 90 Day Fiancé: What Now? – This digital series gives updates on past couples from the 90-Day Fiancé franchise.
5. 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined – A mini-series that follows how couples from the franchise navigate their relationships during the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. 90 Day Fiancé: The Family Chantel – A spin-off centered on the life and family of the contentious Chantel Everett and Pedro Jimeno, who appeared in Season Four of 90 Day Fiancé.
7. Darcey & Stacey: This series focuses on Darcey and Stacey Silva, well-known for their participation in seasons of 90 Day Fiancé.
It’s recommended that you watch each spin-off series in chronological order of release, or according to their featured season in the main series to avoid any spoilers or jumps in timelines.
Watching 90-Day Fiancé in order allows you to follow each couple’s journey chronologically, ensuring that you have a complete understanding of their relationships and challenges they face. By starting with the main series and then moving onto spin-offs, you can explore new aspects of some couples’ stories while staying engaged with this captivating reality show.